Phone System Maintenance & MonitoringINCLUDED IN THE MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
Telcom Systems & Services includes the following in our Standard Service Agreements, with each service plan designed to meet the customer’s specific needs.
- Monitor system logs and alarms and take required corrective action. Our NOC will monitor the systems 24x7x365 with remote access and diagnostics.
- Interface with your assigned site contact person on system faults that impact your operation, including notification of all Major and Minor alarms received in our NOC.
- Perform scheduled routine preventative maintenance and system back-ups every 6 months.
- Control Inventory and shipment of spare parts and repair turnaround.
- Major alarms 4 hour response time with option for 2 hour, dependent on Contract Selected.
- Minor alarms 24 response time.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA’s).
- All technicians are Siemens trained and certified.
Customer Support Center 24x7x365
Our NOC (Network Operations Center) is staffed 8 am – 6 pm est. Monday thru Friday with trained and certified Siemens technicians with immediate access to remotely diagnose systems problems and resolve problems remotely whenever possible. Outside of these times we have dedicated technicians available to respond to your needs, with at least 2 techs on call at any given time for emergency and after hour’s situations, including holidays. Many of our technicians worked in Siemens TAC in Dallas for a number of years are very experienced and familiar with all the Siemens’ products and software including the newest HiPath 3000/ 4000, Xpressions, and Call Center applications.
TS&S remotely monitors your systems for error indications and we will be automatically alerted to faults, 24x7x365. We respond immediately to any faults received. If the problem is at one of the sites and during regular business hours, your designated site contact person will be alerted and notified of the alarm. If the alarm is after hours, one of our staff will first remote the system to determine if the problem can be resolved and worked remotely, or if a dispatch is needed at that time. We will alert you when a problem is discovered and what was done to resolve it.
If a call is received after normal business hours from one of the sites, the TS&S staff will first remote the system to determine if the problem can be resolved and worked remotely. If the problem requires on-site technical support, a technician will be dispatched after notifying the main contact of the problem and the required dispatch.